Student Volunteer Program:
RE’11 Student Volunteer program is aimed at gathering students from all over the world by providing them the opportunity to meet with the leading experts in Requirements Engineering practice and research. Being a student volunteer is also a great way to meet other students from other countries, exchange experiences, or discuss your current research.
Student volunteers are vital to the smooth operation and continued success of RE conference each year. We strongly encourage students to become involved in RE’11 conference Student Volunteer program.
- Volunteers will offer support services during registration, conference sessions, co-located events, workshops, poster and demo sessions and tutorials. Help session chairs to set up presentations, and help with microphone during question-answering sessions.
- Volunteers will guide participants during social events, check badges at doors, and help operate the registration desk, help with traffic flow, and provide general assistance to keep the conference running smoothly.
- Student volunteers are expected to be present during the entire week of August 29th – 2nd September, 2011 and to work about maximum of 16 hours (2 days) during this week. This workload is only indicative and it may depend on a number of factors.
- Some student volunteers will also be needed in the afternoon of Sunday, August 28th for preparation work.
Free conference registration, free admission to tutorials and workshops unless you are presenting a paper at one of the workshops, and conference proceedings. Admission to lunches, coffee-breaks and welcome reception.
Application and Important dates:
- Student Volunteer Application Form
- Important Deadlines:
- Application due date: (30th June 2011)
- Notification of Acceptance: (20th July 2011)(13th July 2011)
For further information contact the Student Volunteers Chairs.